* Chartreuse? - also referred to as Yellow
* Hampster? (sic) - also referred to as Brown
* Northern Black?|
* Piccadilly Blue? – sometimes 'Navy Blue'
* Circle Chartreuse? – also referred to as Yellow
* Waterloo & City Cyan? – also 'Light Blue', 'Sky Blue' or occasionally 'Blue-Green'
* District Green?
* Jubilee Grey?
* Bakerloo Hampster? (sic) – also referred to as Brown
* East London Orange?|
* Hammersmith & CityPink?
* Metropolitan Puce? – also referred to as Purple
* Central Red?
* National Rail White?
A standard beginner's token set contains 50 each of the metallic tokens, and 100 each of the coloured tokens marked in bold.
Historical Note: See also: hatch