The Rhino Men
Rhino Man Racial traits
- +6 Strength, +4 Constitution, -2 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, -4 Charisma. Rhino Men are big, strong and tough, with a gruff, solitary temperament and introspective nature.
- Large; As Large creatures they receive a -1 penalty to Armour Class and attack rolls, -4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks and has a lifting and carrying capacity double those of Medium creatures.
- Rhino Man base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low light vision; Rhino Men can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish colour and detail under these conditions.
- Space/Reach; 10 feet/10 feet
- Rhino Men begin with four levels of monstrous humanoid which provides 4d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +4 and base saves of Fortitude +1, Reflex +4 and Will +4.
- Racial Skills; A rhino man’s humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 7x (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1). Its class skills are Intimidate, Jump, Listen, Search and Survival.
- Racial Feats; A rhino man’s monstrous humanoid levels give it two feats.
- +5 natural armour bonus
- Natural Weapons; Gore (1d8). On a charge attack, in addition to the usual benefits and hazards the rhino man can